Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cranbrook

I am so sick today. Last night I was so confused. It is carrying
on today too. I have been drooling a lot too. The past three
days it has been getting worse. So has my confusion.
Yesterday I was the healthiest I have been. Not a single thing
happened with HD. Today we went to Cranbrook in the
morning. Poor little Lucky got sick and puked. Tomorrow I
have the Nurses back. Since I have been taking this ensure, I
have gained lots of weight. I no longer look gaunt. Healthier.
We need to fight HD. You can’t claim us. You can’t take the joy
out of our lives. We are the ones that need to be joyful. We
fight HD just to get there. Only we know how hard it is. Every
day, To wake up and fight again. We deserve to be happy.
Let’s fight together. Let’s live our life the way we want too. I
won three huge awards today. I was sent three awards from
one person who loved my site. They are hard ones to get too.
I can’t believe it. Every award I am surprised. I go through
periods where I* don’t get awards. Then they come easily and
a lot of them. I am glad. More people know about HD because
my site is the most awarded site. People flock in and see
what I am up too. I want people to be aware of HD. I am the
only person that has it that people know. They never even heard of it before.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger