Friday, September 5, 2008

Added Stem Cells to Research Page

Added stem cells to my new research page. Still healthy. Last night I was a lot sicker than I had been. My dementia was bad. My chorea too. We ran onto Adele last night. She is the one with RDS, a rare nerve disorder last night. She looked perfectly healthy. She is now cured. She had to fight for 12 years. So much pain. I am going to meet with her. She has all of the information to get the stem cells. And everything covered. She even went to a Swiss Neurologist for help. She told me of a Doctor tells me there is no cure. Don’t believe it. I will do all of this with Gary. I want to help him too. We were all happy to hear about this program. I believe this is what Mom wants us to do. I feel her guiding me to stem cells. Like I told you all it would be the first cure. It is. I will blog and tell you guys about all the processes. There are tons of good programs here that will pay for our cures. I feel like this is real for me. Everyone on here try it too. Get cured. This is it. I have heard people with HD getting rid of ten years of damage with stem cells. This guy sent me an email. Me and Gary can do it together instead of alone. I want to be booked with Gary. He is excited too. An actual cure. Try this. It is our real life cure. They have the technology now to cure HD and 90 percent of all illnesses.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger