Friday, September 12, 2008

Hope Flows

Today the Gleaners had a 25th anniversary breakfast. I showed up with my Nurse and had breakfast. It was so busy there. There was tons of people. It was packed. There was a line up. I think Trevor would love volunteering there. I love it. Today I am HD free. I need my meds upped so bad. Getting really angry. Trevor says he will always stand by me. I know he would. He knew what he was getting into. It is just breaks his heart to see me get sicker. Tonight we got dinner with Trevor’s Dad. Live for the now and the future. Take very day at a time. Every minute at a time. Get through anything that way. Every minute at a time. Our life is here. Live your life one second at a time. Live for your future. Without HD. It will be here soon. Countdown for our cure. It is here. It is ready. Jump in. Jump into the future. Jump into the now. Jump into the then. Get hope. Hope is now no longer hiding. It is here. It is now. The future is now. We are now free. We are soon free. HD will be no more. Live your life free. Love your life without HD. No more generations have to get sick. We can stop HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger