Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hope

I have been real, real confused. I forgot to how to use the VCR. Today at the Gleaner’s I forgot how to use the washer and dryer. I am getting that sick. I was paranoid. I thought someone was going to attack me. I was scared last night. Still feeling unmediated. I got scared and Trevor calmed me down. My chorea was the worst it has been. Yesterday it was crazy. I have Special Olympics starting tonight. Don’t disable yourself. Enable yourself. Learn to love your life. Let the bravery and strength come through. We can’t lose to HD. We have to fight with everything we got. Fight. Be brave. Be strong. Fight for your life. Fight for your right to live. Fight for your right for life. We are fighting for our lives. We have no choice. Every day is another fight. Every day is a fight to keep alive. This our life on the line every day. Soon it will all end. Soon ether cures will come. Soon our lives will improve. We have a future. Just keep hanging on. Hang on for dear life. Hold on tight. Hold on to your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger