Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Treatments

I am not sure if I am going to do stem cells or wait for Dimbon. I did not realize that Dimbon would come out so quickly. They both sound good. Don’t know what to do. That is fast. Maybe I can wait. Both options seem good. I am so confuised about all of them. I still have the papers for C0Q10 and Creatine studies I don’t know which one to pick. Tomorrow I have the first Rythmitic Gymnastics day. I am just so excited. It is going to be so much fun. That Dimebon is coming a lot sooner than I thought. I don’t know which one. With HD now there are so many options to choose for treatment. I am healthy today. The past tens years have been so amazing as far as advances go. Everything just keeps getting better and better. Keep that in mind. Keep that in sight. There are cures for us out there. Real hope is all here. Real life is here. A real future is here. Real treatments are here already. Live and never lose hope for the future. Live and love life. Life is what we have. Life is what we have to live. Life is what we have to hope for. Life is what we live for.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger