Sunday, September 21, 2008

HD HOPE

My meds are working less. I am irrational, angry, and having huge mood swings. Being driven insane. Scared and having hallucinations. We are thinking of upping my Epival. It is not working. They are driving me insane. Losing my motivation. Totally need something done. They have been bad for a while now. Tuesday is that meeting that might get us disability. Tomorrow I am supposed to see Adele. Tuesday I am excited. More Special Olympics. I have got some good friends already. Learn to live with HD. Learn to fight HD. Learn about our real future with HD. The one with cures and hope. That is the real future for us. Future is survival. Future is now. No one else has to die. The generations will stop now. The future is now. Hope is now. Life is now. Life free without HD is here. It is now. HD free is where we are at. HD free is already here. The cures are here too. It is all here. Life free and happy is here. No more HD. Countdown for the cure. Will stop soon. Soon is now.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Jessica and just read your story. It is so unbelievably similar to mine. My mother became sick when I was 10, and she just recently passed in January from HD, after it took everything from my family & I as we watched my mother fall apart in front of our eyes. I was just wondering how you decided to get tested. I'm only 19, and I'm so scared. It's an emotional battle, back and forth, to get tested or not. I (we) both watched our mothers deteriorate from this and I can't even begin to imagine how strong you are to have gotten tested.
    Thanks for making such a beautiful website, people are so blind to the devastation of this horrible disease.
    I hope you live a beautiful life with your new husband - my heart goes out to you as if you were family.
    Much love & understanding
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger