Sunday, September 28, 2008

My real life testing


Today I found a comment on my blog. I got asked about testing. How I did. How you can handle the results. I had my Grandpa, My Mom’s Step father saying he did not want any HD grandchildren. He wanted us tested before we got married. What is sad is two of us who did that. I could not let my Grandpa’s worst fear come true. I was the first to find out I had it. Another thing pushing me. I had two futures that I could have done. Wrestling or dancing or getting an education. I did not want to waste money or time if I put it off. The main thing that will help lesson the fear. Distract yourself. Try not to think about it. That is how the fear is created. Is the knowledge. The knowing. I did break down two days before I got my result. When Mom sent me that dream. Rely on your family. You will need them though the period. I relied on everyone. The night before testing I stayed at my cousins house. She was negative. That morning she took me out for ice cream. She thought something easy like that would be good for me. Don’t think. Don’t give into the fear. The fear will make you even more afraid of the result then necessary. My Dad and my friends were there. There is so much hope. Don’t ever get scared of dying. We have good years ahead of us. Don’t feed the fear. Eat the fear. Take it in and deal with it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger