Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Special Olympics Bowling

I am really improving in Special Olympics bowling. My scores have upped 56 percent. Today I had a score of 91. I had a spare. The Gleaners, I will be volunteering on Tuesdays again. It is easier then me trying to do Rhythmic Gymnastics and the Gleaner’s on the same day. Make it easier. I love Special Olympics. It is so much fun. I am meeting all of nice people. Trevor started his new job today. Hopefully we can get benefits. We might get turned down for disability again. At least you can appeal with this one. I am getting sick and tired of getting turned down again and again. Forget about that. Let it slide. Accept life as it is.HD is part of all of our lives. Live with it. Live with HD. It is in our lives. Accept and move into the sunshine. The only way we can be happy, is accepting the fact we have HD. Accept it. Don’t live in denial and fear. That is no way to live. Live your life. Love your life. This is it. One life. Live it like you are dying. Have that Passion to stay alive. Have that passion to fight. Have that passion for life. Live with strength and grace. We know life. We don't take anything for granted.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger