Thursday, September 25, 2008

Special Olympics Rhythmic Gymnastics

I am very confused today. I was running outside, forgot where I was going. I am so glad Jenny raised all of that money. It is good that something good can come from something so sad. The companies that gave money for the Scholarship, both of her parents work for them. My Aunt works for the fire department. My Uncle and Gary work at Allen B. Olsen’s auction mart. I am glad they created a new library too. Our library there needed tons of work. My HD has been good lately. We upped my Epival, a half tab. I did my first day of Rhythmic Gymnastics. It was crazy fun. I loved it. It is a bit ballet, with balls, hoops and ribbon. We learned part of the ribbon routine. I was a bit confused. I am so glad I joined. I love this. It is so much fun. I hope Gary has fun in it too. Love your life. Live with your mind free of HD. Don’t let it interfere with our lives. This is our life. Live your life. Enjoy your life. Get outside and enjoy the fall. Enjoy exercise. Keep yourself healthy as possible. Fight back. Our life is on the line here.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger