Monday, September 8, 2008

Meds Not Working

I have been feeling really unmediated for the past four days. Really irrational, really paranoid, moody, depressed. It is horrible. Trevor is hurting. He does not want to see me struggle. He was worried again about losing me. I told him stem cells. I am meeting up with Adele sometime next week. Get some more information from her. She was our getting a treatment for her RDS. I am so excited. Tomorrow I have to start the Special Olympics bowling. I am super happy about that. We were still thinking of the COQ10 trail. Trevor is working too much to find a new job. He is looking part time. He can study and get certified. We can get that full 1200 a month. Dr Walker needs to assess me for disability. Home care is going to reassess me to. Today I am having bad chorea. My dementia is getting worse again. I am having problems remembering anything. Sometimes I can’t think. This is the time to fight the hardest. Fight HD the hardest. This our life on the line. We need to fight for our life back. I believe stem cells are the way back. We can win this war. We can win this battle. No one else has to die anymore. Fight and stay alive. Fight for our cure. Stay alive for our cure. Survive for our cures. This is a battle that now we have won it. When I get the info about the programs I will scan it on here.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger