Thursday, September 4, 2008

HD Free Week

My HD symptoms are still less today. For the past week I have been healthy. There is hardly anything going on. At my Dad’s I thought I saw aliens. On the drive home I thought I saw more. I saw swirling black scary clouds. Trevor told me to laugh at them. They are getting more real and more scary. Shirley just was here. Coming half an hour earlier to take Lucky for a walk. I don’t want to nearly get run over again. My brain fog is getting worse. I get caught in these little trances where I can’t move. My eyes lock. I can’t move. When Trevor calls my name I can focus on him again. My eyes have a hard time focusing on people now too. I had so much fun when I was at home. That disability covers dental and med costs too. Today Trevor gets his forklift ticket and he is leaving his job. Accept your life. This is it. This is life. We have HD. We have it in our family. We will get sicker. That’s how it works. We get sicker and sicker. We aren’t going to die anymore. We will get cured and live a long life. We can get there. We are there. Countdown for the cure will end there. Accept HD and move on. Denial is not the way to deal. That is not the way my Family worked. If my family was in denial I would not be doing this. By grade 6 I knew I had a fifty shot of getting HD.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger