Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Special Olympics bowling

I had a great day at the Special Olympics bowling. It was so much fun. I love it. I love going. We registered last night for Gymnastics. I made some good friends there already. I got a better score. Just got better and better. Saw Doctor Walker and got the assessment done. Can fax them in. We have to get our papers done by Julie Gyles, the head home support Nurse here. We should get disability some time soon. They need a void check to send us the money. I saw our VCR in flames today. It smelled like smoke. Nothing was happening in real life. It was a hallucination. It was so real. I got Trevor to look at it. Accept your life as it is. Accept your future. Accept the reality of hope. This is real life. This is real HD. This is real hope. This is a real future. It will be here sooner than later. Real cures. Real hope now is all around. Future is now. Live for the now. Live for the future. Live for life free of HD. Not too long to wait. The future is now.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger