Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Olympics bowling

I have been still having problems with my meds. I am yelling and snapping. Something needs to happen. I have been noticing my HD is getting worse. I have not slept good in two days. Today I had Special Olympics bowling .It was so fun. All of the people are so nice there. I had so much fun. I love bowling. I got a couple of strikes. It looked like another person had a movement disorder too. I am so glad I got involved. It is so fun. I love it. It is that time to put anti Steven Harper signs on my window. That’s what I did. Harper is killing Canada. He is killing all of us Canadians. Don’t disable and enable yourself. You can run and play too. Join the special Olympics too. Run around. Keep running around as much as possible. Don’t lose that. Run and live. I saw a bunch of people who thought the same me today. They were very inspirational. They are sick and do not give in either. Move. Keep living. Everyone cheered each other one on. There was no completion there. I sign up for the Rhythmic Gymnastics on Monday. I start on Thursday. Don’t give up. Enable yourself. Don't lose your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger