Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hope For Our Future

Yesterday I could not blog. Trevor’s cousin Laura was here. Trevor was reformatting my computer. I am still not feeling mentally stable. It is so bad. Hard to deal with. Tomorrow I get to see Dr. Walker about my meds. Today I bowled. I am getting so good. I got another spare. I got a 98 today. It is getting so much better, with bowling. I made some good friends so far. I volunteered at the Gleaner’s today too. I always love it there. Trevor is going to volunteer there this Saturday. I have been scared at night. Afraid of aliens and ghosts. I can’t sleep thinking of them. Gary is doing good. You could hardly hear him on the other line. It is hard to hear that. Way too young. Way too early. He has not started the C0Q10 or creatine studies yet. Free your mind of HD. Mentally and physically battle it back. Fight it. This is our life. Stand up and fight. Be strong. Fight. This is our life it wants. It shall not take us without a fight. Fight for your life back. Fight it back. Fight HD away. Fight for your sprit back. Fight for your hope back. Fight for your future back. Fight for your dreams back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger