Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy Meds

We are going to get disability finally this month. I talked to Shirley I want to be resuscitated. I do not give up. I want to live as long as possible. I had a busy day volunteering at the Gleaners’ today. Trevor wants to volunteer there too. I love volunteering at the Gleaner’s. It is really fun in the toy section. I enjoy it.Shirley came over and made yummy meat loaf. We are excited. I totally need something to happen to my meds. I feel unmediated.My brain fog was bad at the Gleaner’s today. My chorea was bad today too. Since home care has come I am now making dinners for Trevor by myself again. I feel like I got that confidence back. I used to be a good cook. I did tons of research for a week trying to find the right stem cell company. I would not put Gary and I’s lives on the line. These are top guys. They have found more research on the China then anywhere in the world. Countdown for the cure will end soon. Just believe in this. Believe in our future. It is all we got. Hope is all we got. Live your life. Love your life. Love HD. Accept HD. It is here. It is not us though. This our hope of hopes. To have a life worth living. Make a life worth living. You have to accept HD. Move on.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger