Friday, September 19, 2008

Enable yourself

I am having a healthy morning. Feel good today. I m having huge mood swings now. Adele is going to advocate for me. I have a meeting on Monday. We are just are both sick and have schedules. Yesterday we waited for an hour and a half for our Special Olympics instructor. She never showed up. We all had to leave. We were all disappointed. I ran into Shirley there. She helped me find them. She knew the Legion. We are making a good slow cooker meal. I love home care. They are nice Nurses. Love your life. Live for life. Live for the future. The future is now. The hope starts now. The hope starts here. Live the dream. Never disable yourself. We are the ones that do that. We need to push ourselves. Every day before I am on here I still do aerobics. Two walks a day with Lucky. My little Lucky. He is a cutey. Keep yourself as healthy as possible. Keep your self mobile as possible. Fight for your right to stay psychically strong. Stay mentally strong. Fight both ways. Fight everyday. Fight for your right to live.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger