Monday, September 15, 2008

Meeting with Adele

I have a meeting with Adele on Wednesday. She will give me the info on how I can do stem cells for free. Airplane info and all of that too. I still believe I want to go to China. Without coverage for some organization it would be so expensive. Tomorrow I get an assessment for the disability. I can’t believe we will actually get some money now. Today I am having bad chorea. Last night we had dinner with Trevor’s Dad again. I was having hard time eating. We went to a Church breakfast yesterday. We were invited by a friend of Trevor’s. I had a hard time eating there. I get anxious when it comes to eat in front of people. Try not to worry so much. Worry gets us no where. The cure is here. It has showed up. Stem cells are here to stay. They are here to cure everything. They can cure anything. They can be used and used for real good. They are here and now. Our cure is here and now. Countdown for the cure might end now. No one else has to live in fear anymore. I am so excited. Tonight I register for Rythimtic Gymnastics. I love the Special Olympics. It is so much fun. Everyone is like me there.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger