Saturday, September 13, 2008

Learn from Life

I am having another HD free day. Yesterday I was so anxious. I had so many anxiety attacks It was insane. The past two days I have been very confused. Especially when I was doing aerobics. Really hard time focusing. On Monday I get to register for Rythmitic Gymnastics. I am excited to do more Special Olympics. We need another Doctor assessment to get disability. We also are getting a home care assessment too. Katherine is getting lazy again. She is leaving a huge mess again. HD is temporary. Believe that a hundred percent. Believe in life. Believe in the future. Believe in life. Believe in miracles. Believe in our future. It will come sooner then later. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Live and learn from HD. Learn from your life. Learn for your family. Always learn about life. Always learn about ways to fight. Learn all about your HD life. Learn about your future with out HD. It is here and now. This is our life. This is real. This our real cures. Live your life. Never give up ever. Never give up living. Live your life. It is all we have is this precious gift, life. Life is the most precious gift we can ever a have. It was giving for a reason.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger