Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back Home

Finally back. What a holiday. I helped my Dad and his girlfriend Karen move. They moved to Leduc. It is an oil town near Edmonton Alberta. Dad was kind enough to give me money for bowling. Gary wants to join the Special Olympics too. I am looking in Red Deer for him. My family is broken over our Jenny. My Grandpa was heartbroken when I visited him. My Uncle and Aunt are starting a law suit. Wrongful death suit. Nonthing would bring her back though. We are sitting and doing the disability papers. Trevor might of already got a new job. When I was failing all of the HD tests Trevor was in tears. He does not want to lose me. He loves me. I told him we are going to grow old together. If Trevor’s new job will let him I will start the COQ10 trail. They also are starting Creatine in January. I might join that. I am hoping his new job will let him. Gary is still working. He has majorly adjusted. I got to see my Step family too. Got to see my best friend in Calgary Mandy. I was healthy the whole time I was home. Except for a bit of Dementia. I had a fun trip home. I missed my family. It was good to see them. I start the Special Olympics this month. If we get in the study, they will give us free gas cards to get to Calgary. It will be every month. It runs for five years. I am hoping that Trevor’s job will allow for this. There is a Canadian program here that will fly you down to California for stem cell treatment. They will pay for someone to go. It takes six months. Trevor knows a Lady here that had rare Nerve Disorder and got cured there. They told her she had no cure. I talked to it with my family. We might do it. I told you guys that Stem Cells might be the first cure. I believe that a hundred that it is. This is real hope. This is real hope. I am excited for the future. The future without HD. Countdown for the cure will end soon. HD will end soon. Stop the generations here. Everyone help by being Guinea Pigs with me. The researchers can’t test on them selves. Find cures. We have to help. Help ourselves and others. The cure is here. It is real. The countdown will stop soon.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger