Friday, September 26, 2008

Forgive Yourself

Trevor’s Mom is pulling away again now. She won’t call me. Won’t do anything with me. When she calls it is always for Trevor. She will spend time with him and not me. Everyone is so supportive but her. It hurts me like crazy. I have done nothing wrong to her but have HD. I have not done anything wrong. I have not hurt Trevor. I have never broke his heart. My family knows HD. They don’t judge or cut us off. It is everyone but Alice. I will never forget how she left me in the hospital and tried to get Trevor to leave me. I was in the mental hospital getting my meds changed. I did not know if he still wanted me. My Dad was going to save me with his girlfriend Karen and take me home. Even though all of this is hard. This is our life. This is how it goes. This is the real HD. There will always be people that can’t take it. We have so much to do on our own sometimes. Accept this too. You can’t hate. I do not have any ill will against anyone. Grudges will tear you apart. Forgive. Forgiveness is what is right. Forgive yourself and forgive others for their wrongs. Forgiveness will set you free. Set your soul free.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger