Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stem Cells

I start Special Olympics on Tuesday. On Tuesday we have a meeting to get some disability. I have looking at stem cells now like crazy. I need to still here back from Adele about the information. She has all of the stem cell contacts. Today I have been so sick. I had a nap. Just exhausted. I think am coming down with something again. I get every cold and flu here. No immune system. I believe a hundred percent in stem cells. On Sept 15 I register for Rhythmic Gymnastics. So excited about that. The past three days I have been a bit irrational. Struggle with mood swings. Up and down. Live your life. The cures are here. They are real. They will cure all of us. They are our miracle. The last generations are now. No one else has to die. It is here and now. The treatments are here and now too. Everything is coming in here. It is real. It is now. Now we have the makings for our future. We have a future without HD. When I get more info I will tell you guys where to get stem cells. I just wished I knew the other countries programs to pay for it. When I started this I was accused of giving you false hope in that no cure article that Lex Luther sent after my positive living article. Three days after. It is not false. This is a hundred percent real here. Stem cells are here. Treatments are here. Countdown for the cure will be over soon. Stem cells are our future. They are here. Everything on here was not false hope. It is real hope. I love you people for coming here and letting Lex know that we all know different.Lex has tried to discredit my site. They are a high up HD respected official. I am to nice not to tell everyone who this person is. We know we have a future now. I made that article to show people for the first time hope. This our hope. These are cures. I love everyone that comes here. My HD family. We need more Sue’s out there. I need to save lives here.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger