Thursday, October 9, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

They are planning another care conference with my family and my team. The other one was good. There will be another in November. My home support Head Nurse Julie, told us about a power of attorney meeting they are having here. We are going to go. I need to live. I need to be resuscitated, like my Mom. We put her on IV when she could not eat. My Mom and Dad and us wanted that. The rest of our family thought we should of let her die. It was our wish and my Mom’s. I did not want to lose my Mom. She was so brave. I only can wish to be as brave as my Mom was. We have more disability papers to fill out. We might not get it again. At least with this one we can keep appealing. We have heard of people fighting for 7 years, until they got something. Today we had breakfast with Trevor’s parents. I had trouble eating. I learned some of the routine at the Special Olympics. I love it. Today we learned how to use ribbon and hoops. My site of hope and blog have been around for a year now. For a year now I have been saving people like me. Like my family. Even though I have been accused of bringing false hope, I am still around. I like to thank every person that comes here. You want to learn that we have hope and have a future. Since I started this, you know now. Go with this knowledge. Build your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger