Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so excited for Thanksgiving. We are going to make food here again. We are going to have to make a Turkey again. Last year we had no idea how to make one. We went to the grocery store and asked people in there. We made stuffing and gravy for the first time. They loved our food so much. We get to do it again. Trevor upped my Epival. We have been doing that for a week. It works too. I am getting good sleeps now I have that extra Zyprexa. I conk our early and get a good night’s sleep. I am hoping today will be a no symptom day. I am hoping all of you Americans have a good Columbus day. I am lucky to never have been discriminated against. That would be horrible. My Dad did not think I needed insurance. I had no idea at 19 that I would ever get married. Dad just thought the policy would go towards him. He does not need the money. When I got into Nursing school and into my Practicum, they all new. Being sick makes you a better Nurse. I understood what they were going through. When I get cured I want to help people again. People told me I was to empathetic as a Nurse. So is my main nurse Shirley. We both get attached and hurt when they died. I feel that is why we do it. Everyone here plan your future too. WE WILL GET CURED. It will happen. Not if and when. It is now. Your future and now are yours for the taking. Lucky turns 2 this month. My little boy is getting older. We are going to throw him a little doggie party. We are proud parents.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger