Thursday, October 16, 2008

YES, WE CARE! Campaign

I got this email today. This is so unexpedicated. They found me. Honored all of the good I am doing to help everyone I can. I get to make a video for them. I am still in shock. Everyday I enjoy helping and saving people. I have HD. I am you. It is in my family. I am you. I am telling you for the first time. It is okay to have HD. You have never heard that before.

Hi Heather, We are excited to recognize you in our new YES, WE CARE! Campaign that honors everyday heroes, like you, who put themselves on the front lines in the quest for a healthier, happier world by spending their time and putting their hearts and souls into helping others in need. We’re particularly excited to have this chance to honor you, for dedicating your time and writing to help people improve their health and well-being. We've nominated YOU as one of our Everyday Heroes! As part of the YES, WE CARE! Campaign, we are creating a special video to highlight some of the amazing stories we’ve heard that demonstrate that caring for others is alive and well today all over the world.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger