Monday, October 27, 2008

Bowling

As far as that article goes about telling your partner. I told Trevor the first date we had. Everyone I dated I would tell right away. I felt it was wrong otherwise. Today I am having a bad chorea day. It is mainly HD free day. Tomorrow I get to go bowl. I am hoping to get another over 100 game. I could not believe it. I was in shock. I love Special Olympics. I get so excited when I get to go. I love it. I love the people. I have made tons of friends there. I can’t believe there is an almost blind person there and doing it. Enjoy your life. Accept HD. We have it. It will make us into a figment of us. We are still the same people. Don’t forget about us. We have feelings. We have a disease that we did not chose to have. We have to accept this disease. We need to get better. Sitting in denial will only make things worse. Own up to HD. Own up to life. Own up the power of knowing. The power of knowing how to look after ourselves. Accept and move on. Get hope for the first time in your life. Know real hope for the first time. Accepting it is the only way to get to that happy place. Where would you rather be, happy or sad?

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger