Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gymnastics

I have a hard time focusing my eyes. They shift from side to side. I am meeting a lot of people as one of the site leaders of WEAREHd.org. It is a good place. Some scared people are there. It is horrible. I feel so bad for not starting this mission early and saving a lot more lives. I did have to get my symptoms first though. Like a true hero I just wish I could have been here longer. I am glad to give you guys your daily hope. When people send me emails I usually blog and help them. I did a blog post inspired to help people. If you want any problem or to find out how I dealt with it, email me. I will blog about it. I had fun volunteering at the Gleaners. They are having a Christmas sale of all the toys I worked on. I work with the toys. Everyone wants to work there. It is fun to play with toys. Tomorrow we are going to a Halloween party. I did Gymnastics today. We learned the rope routine that we are going to do locally in Cranbrook. It is a fun routine. We also do rope, ribbon and skipping rope. We listened to all of the music to get the feel for it. I was confused for a bit. Today no HD. No chorea either. There is a program here that would pay for my supplements. Right now we can’t afford anything but ensure. Don’t disable yourself. Move. Fight HD. You can hold it back longer, if you keep running. Keep pushing. Keep going. Fight. Don’t stop. Don’t let HD win. Fight for your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger