Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hope

We have a meeting next week to learn about power of attorney. I am going to post everything I learn on here. Then we have the care conference on November 4. I get to ask about the studies. I could not enter because of Trevor’s new job. We can see if they still need us. Today I almost fell in the tub. I am getting more and more confused. Trevor spent the whole day at work worrying about me. He sees me getting sicker every day. He can’t stand it. He loves me. I told him once again to believe in the cures. I am the girl that he waited his whole life for. I am sick. It is going to get worse before it gets better. He is ultra worried because I am getting scary skinny again. He is again think of becoming a Care Aide like I was. He has his student loans to pay off. They won’t let him get any more though. HD is here. It is real. It makes us sick. Accept it. I accept the fact I am getting sicker. Accept the fact that we are all going to get sicker. Don’t hide it away. You can never have a life in denial. You can’t truly live in denial. You will never fell happiness, while trying to hide. Come out side. Don’t go into hiding. Come out and live. This is what life is for. To live. Move on. Live your life. Love your life. Find the hope again.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger