Friday, October 24, 2008

Live with me

I am having an HD free day. I love helping out on WEAREHD.org. I welcome people that come there. I like welcoming them. I think everyone should go there. It is a good support there. I enjoy going on there and saving people. That is me. I have a super saver syndrome. I have to save everyone. That’s why I started this. To save as many people as possible. Show people there is hope with HD. It is real. It is here. There is hope now. I seriously feel so bad for not starting this sooner. I had to get sick first before I could of done it. I need to show some symptoms. Tell everyone what is like. To show people that hope is there. When I found out I was an everyday hero, the email I sent said I was just doing what I thought is right. That is what all heroes say. We get a cause and we feel. We feel what is right. We feel what needs to change. They are on Canadian TV. All lot of people nominated this for me. I had no idea that this could happen. Let’s show everyone that hope is here for good. Use everything I have taught you to live. If I save one life, that’s all that matters. We don’t have to go to sites that tell us we are going to die anymore. We know life now. It is hard to live when you are told that again and again. That instills itself upon us. Fight it way. Your lives means nothing to them. Every one of you means so much to me. Every life is important. The difference is I have HD. They can’t understand what those fear tactics do to us. I know.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger