Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hope

I take my upped meds tonight. Yesterday I was pretty happy. Not many bad mental symptoms. I am having another HD free day. I still do aerobics and yoga too. Going for walks with my little boy. The Nurses are coming early to walk with me and Lucky. I don’t want to get run over. This all temporary. This not our future. HD is the now. It will not take any more lives. The generations will stop. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. We don’t need to hear that the prognosis is bad. We don’t want to hear we are dying. We don’t need that matter of fact stuff. We need hope. We don’t need more information. We need hopeful information. I started this site and blog to do that exactly that for you guys. Trevor and I got sick of hearing we are all going to die. I will never stop. It effects me too. It effects all of us. It makes us depressed and suicidal and scared. I just can’t believe that most sites about HD, can’t see what the are doing to us. They don’t have it. They don’t know. I just wish I started this sooner. I could of saved a lot more lives. Every life is important to me. I have HD. I know what a struggle it is. Too be scared of those sites. Just don’t listen. Your life is worth it. Don’t listen to anything but the hopeful info now. We know that there is hope.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger