Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fight

I have not taken my new upped Zyprexa yet. I get meds delivered now to my house. I can’t remember them. I needed the daily thing. I am getting more stubborn. More angry. They don’t start until Tuesday. Until then I go crazy. I have been scared every night. I am hearing aliens and seeing ghosts. Don’t get any sleep. I am sleeping pills and getting none. That makes my HD worse. Today I had a good completely free HD day. Let HD slide. Don’t let it eat your insides and your outsides. Don’t let it control your life. Never let it rule your life. This is your life. Not HD’s life. Fight to get yourself back. We are fighting for our lives here. Take it back. Our life belongs to us. Our future belongs to us. Fight for our hopes and dreams. Find for a reason to fight for your life. There are a million reasons why we should fight. A million reasons. A million ways. Just fight. Our lives are on the line.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger