Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Med Change

I could not sleep yesterday. Too scared. Today we changed my meds. We upped my zyprexa. I am hoping that works. I am being driven crazy. Tomorrow I got Rythmitic Gymnastics. Tomorrow we get to learn a bit of the routine. We are all going to compete individually. I did learn part of the routine last time. They are planning another care conference with all of my Doctors in November. I always get so excited for the Special Olympics. Don’t disable yourself. Enable yourself. Don’t hide from the world. Become one with the world. Live your life. We are sick. We have challenges. We still have to move on and live. Live the best we can. Live the best we will. One life. Live it well. Our life, our dreams. Keep your dreams alive. Keep your heart alive. Keep your hope alive. Love to live your life. Learn to smile. Learn to live all over again. Learn to appreciate your life. Learn to live your life. The sunshine is where we belong. Not stuck in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather.

    My name is Christi Hill. I live in Los Angeles. I took the genetic test for Huntington's Disease a year and a half ago, and tested positive. My Father was diagnosed with the disease when I was twelve. I am now 36 and still feel alright. After I received the test results I had Google flag anything on the internet about HD to get news from around the world. Your website came up and I tried to respond to your blog, but it didn't work. But, now I have an upgraded system and I hope it works this time.

    I just wanted to tell you how beautiful and inspiring your last entry was. I want to print it out and save it for always. Thank you for being such an amazing inspiration. I wish you all of the best.

    Sincerely,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger