Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Special Olympics

I had a fun day. Volunteering and Special Olympics. I was really confused all day. I was confused while doing bowling. I am so sick today. I am starting the upped Zyprexa tonight. See how that works. I love being involved the community. It makes me happier to be so busy. Everyone needs to get out and feel useful. Get out there. Go outside. Go live. Go love life again. Volunteer. Get active. Live your life. Don’t let HD stand in the way. They had a person who was almost blind and bowling. Anyone can do it. It is amazing. These people so sick and yet doing so much. Make yourself into that. Make yourself to be that person. The person that people can say, knows how to live life. You will feel happy. It will do good for life. Just live. Feel your best. Get out and do something amazing. Just believe and you can achieve. You are the one with the power to make your life better. Make your life. Life your life. Love yourself. You can do anything you set your mind too. Volunteer and get out. Live your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger