Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hope

I talked to my Dad and we have that power of attorney worked out. No way Alice can take control and do something crazy. I left a message with the Cranbrook BC airport. I think they might fly people to California for free. Stem cell testing in California will start sometime sooner, hopefully. It will take awhile to get all of this worked out. I was sick today. I had as bit of an upset stomach. Been moody. Up and down. The cure is here. Countdown for the cure will end soon. We can stop counting. We can live HD free. All of it will be worth it in the end. Hold on to the future. Hold on to the future. Hold fast to your dreams. Plan what you are going to do after we get cured. Plan. It is here and now. The future is now. Here and now. Plan your life. Live your life filled with hope. Fill your heart full of joy. Fill your soul full of a future without HD. The generations will stop.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger