Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gaining Weight Again

I visited our Doctor today. We need more paper work to give to the government for disability. I gained 1.5 lbs in 2 weeks. I look a lot healthy since the last time the Nurse saw me. I had fun bowling. I did good today. I was very confused today. The past two days very confused. I am having a hard time typing and spelling now.My chorea was bad today. It is getting worse. I have a friend form Bowling that lives in the same apartment building. We are going to visit her. My friend that has the stem cell info. She just had spinal surgery and just got home. She has the info about getting all of that done for free. Love your life. It is temporary. Then the cures come. That is the end of all the torment this disease is going to have. We have that care conference on Nov 4. I can talk to my Neurologist to see if we can still do the COQ10 study. We went up there Trevor was switching jobs. They would pay for our gas if we went to Calgary. It is 5 hours from here. We could not afford it other wise. Live with the hope. A cure will come. Get into as many studies as possible. The creatine one has not started yet. The researchers can’t do it themselves.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger