Saturday, October 25, 2008

Offical Everyday Hero Video

I got sent the official we care video. I put it up into on the Everyday Hero page. They gave me some We Care badges to put on here. They had more people with clips then they could fit in. They loved my bit and put it in. I am having an HD free day. I am missing that little Kaiden. I don’t know why we have to lose our young ones. It is not right. I would give up life so they could live. I would give up my life for Gary too. I love HD. I love my life. Last time I talked to him he was depressed again and fearful. I tried to cheer him up. Told him about the hope for us. Trevor’s Dad might have a tumor. Now we have to deal with that. We find out next week. We are hoping it is malignant. All of this is too much for me to deal. We have to learn to deal with loss. It is part of life. We lose people. They want us to move on. They want us to live. Not to lose our lives in loss. Live our lives. We never forget. We can live. We will never forget. I will never forget my Mom. She wants us to move on and live. Why would someone that loved us, wants us to suffer. They don’t want us to lose yourself in grief. Come out and don’t lose yourself.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger