Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

I ran into one of friends I have not seen since my birthday. She noticed that I looked healthier. My skin glowing. Gained weight. This ensure is working. I have been getting slowly sicker and sicker. Hard time typing and spelling. My chorea is so bad. I am swaying a lot now. I have the whole body sway. My moods are better and the anger is gone. Having trouble thinking. Total brain fog. Not remembering lots of stuff. Yesterday we made Thanksgiving dinner for Trevor’s Dad and one of his work buddies. He had no family here. So we invited him. I made a berry crumble. We make everything from scratch. Trevor’s Aunt came over for a visit. Tomorrow I get to bowl. Go to the Gleaners. I love working with toys all day. I am the best toy cleaner they have there. They leave all that for me. I also get to vote. I am hoping that evil Harper does not get a majority now. That guy scares me. I have my Harper is killing Canada sign up. My Nurses all love it. A group of eight people thought the same about Harper. Learn to love yourself again. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. HD is not us. We are not HD. We have it. It is not us. We are completely separate. We are still ourselves. We will always be here. Never forget yourself. Never forget your family member. They aren’t HD either. We are people. We have feelings. We have hearts. We bleed. We are human still. We aren’t HD. We are all people first and foremost.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger