Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bowling

Poor little Kaiden. The kids in my family are dying way too early. It is not good. Why? I had an HD free day. Symptom free. Some days are like this. I did really great at the Special Olympics. I scored my first over 100 game. I can’t believe it. Some of my friends went and did competitions’. They did good. They have been bowling since they were like 6. I love it. It is so much fun. I am still loving home care. All of them are great. It is Lucky’s two year birthday. Our little boy is turning 2. We are going to throw him a party. Celebrate your life. Celebrate your future. Celebrate your life again. Learn to take joy in your life again. Learn to love your life again. Learn to see your future. Plan your future. Plan your dreams. Don’t let HD get in the way of dreams. Next summer I get to see the coast for the first time. Do what you want. Live your life how you want. It is your life. Live it. Accept it. We have HD. Don’t let it take away our fun. Don’t let it take away your future. Fight for you right to have fun. Live your life. It is all we can do.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger