Monday, October 20, 2008

No hate

The past couple of days I was really sick. Really bad chorea. Twitching like crazy. Brain fog is getting worse. Trevor is crazy worried. Yesterday I was really angry for no reason. I am getting so sick so quickly. Everyone around me knows and worries. I don’t. I actually try to not worry. Trevor’s Mom has totally shut me off. Trevor and I have a saying that is Daddy’s are better than Mommies. His Dad and my Dad will never stop supporting us. She will call everyone but me. Trevor is getting sick of it too. She expected me to call her and plan something. I can’t remember anything. That is why home support is here. She is going crazy. We are actually concerned that she has Alzheimer’s. It runs in their family. I hope my Trevor does not get it. Don’t live your life full of hate. Don’t live your life full ill feeling against anyone. Let everything go. Fade away. Soon as I found out I had HD, I let all of the hate go. I hated half of my family for the way they treated my Mom. I had to forgive all of them. I loved her no matter what. Let it go. Life is too big for hate. Life is too short for hate. Let it all slide. Become a better human. Join humanity. I believe we should have to join hand in hand with one another. Live your life in peace. You will get many awards. I am now active as site leader in WEAREHD.org.

1 comment:

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger