Sunday, October 19, 2008

Relay for life

I am going to do the relay for life for my cousin’s little boy. I will have a candle for him. I can't believe I am an everyday hero. I still am in shock that I am a hero. I just thought I was doing what felt right to me. I fought hard to fight the “false hope spreader” tag. This is not false hope here. This is real life hope. This is me saving lives. Everyone life that I made less scared or suicidal, that is all I want. I will never stop this. Never think about stopping helping people. I will not let people live without hope again. Don't feel afraid of having or living life. Don't be afraid of the symptoms. I do sometimes get fears. I have a hard time eating in restaurants. We are quick to judge ourselves and be scared. It is natural to be a bit afraid. It is not natural to shut yourself away in fear and scared. If you have it, don't ever be afraid of going outside. Don't shut yourself out of life. Fight for a life worth living. Most of the time it is us that notice these problems and not other people. Don't judge yourself. Don’t shut yourself out. Come out and play. Live with me. Don’t be afraid to live with me. There is sunshine instead of darkness. I hope I can show all of you that. Don't live in fear. Your life matters.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger