Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bowling

I am glad Harper does not have his majority. Trevor is worried about me again. I am getting really, really sick again. I am loosing weight again. I am getting skinny again. I can hardly remember anything. He loves me and worries. I told him this is temporary. I am going to get cured. We are all going to get cured. I got changed back to volunteering on Tuesdays. My schedule changes so much. I am very laid back and don’t care too much about stuff like that. At least my moods are better. No more anger or paranoia. Last night I was too scared again. Aliens and ghosts again. Trevor said to picture Casper the friendly ghost. It is working. Make a joke. Improve your outlook. Joking is the only way to truly survive anything. I had Special Olympics today. I did so much better today. It is inspiring. There is one person who can hardly walk, and she is doing it. She has severe Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. That affects my family bad. I looked after them my patients. They were my kids. I loved them. It is a hundred percent preventable. My amazing Aunt adopted three of them. She looks after two foster kids. I come for amazing caring family. We all try to do our part to make the world better. I think it is hard to think of what kind of vet Jenny could have been. Tons of social workers. Laugh you at yourself. We crack jokes all the time, Trevor and I. They take away the fear and the pain. Laugh. Make your life fun. Make your life worth living. Make it fun. Crack a joke. A sense of humor can take you miles. My Mom was so funny. Same with my family. It is such a good feeling to laugh. To smile. To lose the death grip of HD. Just laugh it away.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger