Friday, October 3, 2008

Cures

Today has been a bad HD day. I am really tired and having a bad day. I have been continuingly having upset stomachs when I eat. It is hard to keep anything down. I have had bad Chorea all day. Hard time thinking. I have had two days like this. My sleeping pills don’t work right away. I have been up at 1 at night. Trevor is enjoying his new job. Love your life. Live your life. We will be cured shortly. Countdown for the cure will stop. We have all of the hope in the world going for us now. All of the technology and medical treatments that can make our lives better. They are already here. The generations will stop. Hope will never stop though. Won’t stop ever. Don’t give up the belief. Don’t give up the future. Don't give up living.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger