Friday, August 1, 2008

2 Years

I miss Shirley my main Nurse. She should be back soon. She is on holidays right now. We have to contact the ministry here to get us some money to go to Calgary and see my HD team. I am so excited about Sunday I can’t wait. We are going camping and go for the hike around the Lake. I still can’t believe it is two years. My Trevor also has a birthday this month two. He will be thirty three. He is ten years my senior. Love blinds a person. Age does not matter. I have been having an HD free day. So healthy. We had fun at Alice’s house. Eat and took the dogs out for a walk. That article has me a bit afraid of that happening to me. It could happen to anyone of us. It is not our fault. Try to sill life life like you should. Try not to lock yourself up inside. Take yourself out to play. Never lock yourself up. It is no good. Live. You may regret it later if you don’t live now. Live to the fullest. Try to forgive yourself with the HD. Forgive others too. Don’t judge ourselves. We are sick. We can’t help it. Don’t let the stares get to you. Don’t run away. Run towards.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger