Monday, August 18, 2008

Back From Camping

We ended up going to Kimberly BC. It was so fun. We got to go to see a waterfall. It was gorgeous. It was a couple hot days camping. The heat streak is back. We had so much fun. We saw tons of deer’s. We got to tour the Bavarian Village there. So much fun. We might take our little beaver to the river tomorrow. He can swim. Tonight Shrilly and I are making dinner. Trevor’s Dad is coming over. Home support gave Katherine warning. She is here and actually working now. Doing everything she was supposed to. I feel like I am getting sicker though. I got scared and paranoid while I was camping. At night I saw scary face looking at me. I thought people were breaking into the KIA. I heard bears. I went to the bathroom and was scared of getting attacked. I could not sleep that night. Kept grounding myself and hugged my little Lucky. If you hug something soft, it takes that fear away. I will find out soon if I have a kidney infection. I am drinking like crazy. Cranberry juice. Eating yogurt. I hope everyone is having a good summer. Enjoy the time off. Enjoy the sunshine. Enjoy life. Enjoy everything. Fulfill your life. Make goals to live the best you can. Fulfill your life with hope. Fill that up every day. Live your life. Love the outdoors. Don’t let HD stop you from getting out and enjoying the sunshine. Don’ t disable yourself. Enable yourself.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger