Friday, August 29, 2008

Going Home Tomarrow

I am having another HD free day. Two in a row. Absolutely no symptoms the past two days. That is exciting. I hope it stays this way for a while. I am leaving to go home tomorrow. Trevor will get off work at 4:00. Then I go home. I won’t blog tomorrow. I can still get emails if anyone needs anything. I will be back the wed the 3rd. We will be coming back that night. Trevor’s boss gave him the run around. He has been doing for two weeks now. Trevor just wanted benefits or to be laid off. He told his boss to have a decision when he gets back. I am so excited to go home. I am so home sick. The Ministry here is paying for our trip. They pay for medical trips to families that truly need it. They gave us a 150 in gas cards. We are going to fill out the disability forms at my Dad’s. He has a printer and a scanner. It is good. My Dad has some info at his place too. I know that Gary is getting a 1000 in disability money. Don’t get married Gary. Not in Canada. We had an advocate. She could only get us 20 a month. Then we got Julie. All of my home support team helped out to get us this. Shirley and Katherine noticed how little food we had. Katherine would bring us hers. Things are looking up for us. Things are looking up for all of us. Things can only go up for all of us here. All of us with HD. Things are going up so high. We have all of the makings for a miracle. We have all of the making for real cures. We are real people with an illness. Under the HD we are there. We need people to remember that. Countdown for the cure won’t take long. We are here. We are real. We need real cures.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger