Monday, August 11, 2008

Lazy Nurse

My favorite Nurse Shirley is back. She was on vacation. I missed her so much. She is so nice. She filled a complaint against the lazy Nurse Katherine. There have been tons of complaints against her. She comes late too. At least I am with it. She did not remind me about my meds. Trevor had to call every morning to make sure. I did not forget them. This week I get to find out about registering for the Special Olympics. My Dad might pay for the bowling. We will see. I hate asking my Dad for money. He already pays for this site. When I told me my Dad he was really excited too. My Dad is here a lot. I don’t know what I would do without my Dad. I have been watching the gymnastics in the Olympics. They had a commercial about the Special Olympics. Trevor said those are my peoples. I am excited to meet other sick people here. I was the one in school who always befriended all of the handicapped kids. We have foster kids in our family too, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. My Aunt is amazing. Don’t let HD immobilize you. Walk. Do aerobics. Do everything yourself. Build neurons. Go for hikes. Fight. This is another way to fight HD. Everyone needs exercise. Especially us. Fight hard. Fight with fun activities. The more we are active, the healthy we get. I do aerobics and yoga before I get on here. No matter how sick I get. I will still blog every day. I am having a hard time spelling now. I can’t ever give up. I just wished I started this sooner. I had to have symptoms before I could do this. Every life I save. Just one is all I need. I thank everyone that comes here. You deserve hope. I am here to give it. I started this up because I was sick of the matter of fact, we are going to die approach. I actually feel bad for not starting this sooner. Trevor's Birthday is on the 13th.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger