Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kidney Infection?

Today I had a fever and an upset stomach. The pain is back when I pee. We thought it was a bladder infection. It was not. The Doctor thinks that it be involving my Kidneys. They were tender when he touched my Kidneys. We will get the result in the next few days. On Saturday and Sunday I will be camping at the lake. This time we will have our little Lucky. Our Beaver. Then after that we go home. My mind is clear. No brain fog. I am hoping no Kidney Infection. When I experience something wrong, Trevor and I don’t wait. Today he had to get out of work and go to the hospital. We are regulars there! Accept HD as it comes. As it progress. The way it changes every part of our life. Accept it. It will affect every part of life. What we get is the right to move on. We need to move on. Then we can be at peace. I will be one of the WEAREHD site councilors. They need people on there that have HD. I might be the youth leader. We will see. What position I get. Live and love life. This is all we have. Enjoy the sunshine. I am going to this weekend. Then after this I go home to see my family and my HD team. Tons of fun this month. Everyone make your own fun. I miss my family so much. I always get so excited when I go home.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger