Thursday, August 21, 2008

Countdown For The Cure

I love my Trazadone. It works so well. I feel so good on it my Chorea and focus is better on it. I feel healthy. It wakes me up and helps me get a better sleep. I went to the Gleaners today and was more focused and less sick. I will find out more info about the cost of Special Olympic Bowling. I am going home on the Aug 28th until the Sept 3rd. I am so excited. COQ10 trials are starting. They can check out my HD for the COHORT study. I am feeling not afraid anymore of dying. It was hard to take someone your age dying. I know we have a good chance here. I believe that a hundred percent. No one has to die anymore. The generations will stop. Countdown for the cure will stop too. I get to see my Dad and my family. See how sick Gary is. I am glad he is dealing better and is the COQ10 trail too. He is just so sick, so young. I am so homesick. I will constantly have my Dad as mine and Trevor’s support. My whole family knew what he would expect too. He knew when we got married what it would be like for us. We all feel that Trevor can handle this. Lucky’s Godmother is moving. They won’t live downstairs anymore. She will go to college here. Work on her Political Science Degree. When I first met her we talked politics. She is living out my dream. Being a Politian. Live your life. With hope and focus. Focus on our future all together cured. No HD. All of can get there. Countdown for a cure won’t take long to get there. It will come sooner then we think. Sooner than later. No longer fear death. We don’t have to choose that path. Don’t be afraid anymore, like I am now. We all have days where we fall. Get up and dust yourself off.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger