Saturday, August 9, 2008

Good HD Day

That lazy Nurse might lose her job. Today I had one in here who cleaned with me. Not lazy at all. We have a good team here. All of them are so nice. They try so hard too. Especially with getting us benefits. I will be helping out WEAREHD.com. It is too much work for 4 people. I think today is a good HD day. I am so excited for the Special Olympics. It is going to be so fun. Make some dreams yourself. Don’t lock yourself up. Don’t let HD take your life away. This life is yours. Do what you want to do. Make dreams. Make goals. Do everything you can to have a good life. You will thank yourself later. Do you want to do to live. Whatever you can to make everything good. Isn’t that Dimebon amazing? It is. I am so happy. The countdown for a cure can stop soon. Shortly we will have a cure. Everything is getting more hopeful. What about those stem cells? So much hope all around us. You just have to look at that hopeful side. Take al look around. Our cures are here and now. Just dream. Live you life the way you want to. It is your life. Live it. Love it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger