Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bad HD Day

I miss my main Nurse Shirley. Hope she will be back soon. We have such a great team here. The last two days had been really bad HD. My chorea is so bad. I am having brain fog. I am drooling like crazy. So sick. I have been exhausted which makes things worse. I been irrational too. I was scared last night. I get scared of the dark now with my HD. The halluncations are continuing. When I was camping with Trevor at night I had a lot of them. I just mainly felt scared. Trevor is worried again. He does not want to lose me. He will never forget the real me before I got HD. Even if it was for 6 months. We were the same with my Mom. We will never forget the real her. It is the same with all of us. They know the real you. They love the real part. We aren’t HD. We will always be separate from HD. Forgive ourselves when we have a moment that HD causes. HD takes over sometimes. Takes our wheels. Tries to take us out. We are the ones with the power to fight back. We can win in the end. We will be victorious in the end. This is our life here. Fight. We need to take back our life. We can. We can get in the trials. We can laugh. We can love our lives again. Fight back. We deserve the right to be happy. We deserve to love our lives. We have to fight every day we get up. Every day. Only we know the fight that it takes. Only we can win. We can get cured. We can exercise. We can take our meds. Go to Physio. This our fight. Fight hard. Our life. Believe that we can defeat HD. As soon as we are cured. Countdown for the cure.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger