Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Fall

I fell into Trevor’s BMX again. I hurt myself good. I am in so much pain from falling. Cut myself. My sleeping meds aren’t making me go to sleep. Last night I was up till 1:00am. I stayed up working on here. I could not get to sleep. We are going to up them to one pill now. Instead of half. Trevor has Pneumonia. We went to the hospital and saw a Doctor. He was feeling sick the past couple of days. This is the third time he got it. Trevor and I will be staying at bed and breakfast when I go home. I am like a kid. I get so excited about things still. I had trouble dressing this morning too. Live like this is all you get. This is all we have. Don’t let HD get in the way. Live and love your life. Don’t hold grudges to yourself. Forgive yourself. It is not you when we act out. It is HD. When we act out. Never forget the person we were. We are still there. Same person, taken over. Not taken for good. We will be cured. Things will happen. Better treatments. Better cures. Hold on to the hope. Hold on to the joy of life. We all deserve to be happy. We all deserve to live. To be happy. We deserve a lot. We will get it. It will be hard. We will get there. Prefect joy and happiness.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger